- 3900 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
- Community: The Springs at Carman Oaks
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living is seeking Medication Technicians for our Assisted Living and Memory Care community. This state of the art, beautifully designed community includes 33 wonderful apartment homes with a variety of amenities.
We are looking for individuals with a caring heart to provide personalized care and services to our treasured residents. We offer low staffing ratios to support the highest quality of care with a recent Deficiency Free State Survey!
If you are new to the field of health services we offer the training necessary to be successful in your new position. We also offer optional training classes online and in-person to further your career development.
At The Springs Living benefits are many; access to a state of the art fitness center, pool and hot tub, wellness coaching and personal training, discounted salon and spa services including massage and facials, a 401K plan and access to Providence Express Care Virtual with on-demand doctor visits free of charge to employees and their family members.
Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision.
Additional Job Information:
• NOC shift part time available
• Competitive wages with the opportunity for advancement
• Ability to accrue paid time off
• Flexible scheduling
• Supportive and caring work environment
• Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
- 18 years of age
- Previous Caregiving and Medication Technician experience preferred
- Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background test and drug screening
- Love for seniors with a willingness to learn
- Good work ethic and reliability a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.