- 1950 NW 192nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
Welcome to The Springs at Tanasbourne – not your average retirement community. We are a progressive company looking for a PT RN to add to our Team. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We realize to accomplish that we require an individual who embraces change and leans into challenges.
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate RN who understands that our resident's care outcomes reflect the work we do. The PT RN will be responsible for coaching and mentoring care staff on proper protocol and procedures and ensure our community is operating in accordance to Oregon state guidelines. You will work along side the Director of Health Services (RN) and the Health Services team to ensure our residents live life to the fullest.
- Model warm and compassionate care
- Coach and inspire team of unlicensed care staff
- Empathize and build relationships with resident's and their families
- Support Health services team goals
- Communicate the purpose of State Regulations to staff, residents and families.
Scheduled days are flexible, will be 16-24 hours a week.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Experience in Assisted Living environments is preferred but not required
- Ability to pass criminal background check & drug test
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.