Executive Assistant to CEO
- 401 NE Evans St, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Founder / CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Founder / CEO, with Board members, company attorneys, TSL Foundation staff, and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Communicates closely and effectively with other members of the executive team to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the Founder updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the Founder, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Founder's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Performs general filing and scanning duties as assigned
- Coordinates requests from home office staff for availability of the planes, working to maintain the most efficient use of the planes in an effort to be cost effective in their use. Works with the company pilot to maintain the maintenance schedule of the company planes and watches that there are not conflicts with maintenance and requested flights by staff.
- Creates new entities as required by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and dissolves entities as directed by the CFO and completes required State and Federal documents to accomplish the establishments or disillusionments.
- Dockets due diligent and closing deadlines for the President and CFO when new acquisitions are being purchased. Keeps appropriate company staff informed of the approaching deadlines in an effort to keep everyone prepared for the required tasks of a specific deadline or closing.
- Performs other duties as assigned with the ability to multi-task, prioritize projects/tasks, work efficiently under pressure, exhibiting initiative and problem-solving capabilities, including working without specific instruction, using available resources to successfully complete assigned tasks
- Performs all tasks with a positive, helpful attitude, and by determining appropriate priority level and deadline to incorporate into work load
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.