Director of Sales
- 2632 Catron St, Bozeman, MT 59718, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Community Relations Director position is responsible for coordinating, motivating and participating in the sales process here in Bozeman Montana. As such, the position is part of our communities operations team and responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on growth goals, as well as providing tours of the community, outreach to professionals and training opportunities to our staff.
- Develop plans and strategies for generating business and achieving the company’s occupancy sales goals.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement among the sales teams
- Provide tours to all prospective Residents and Families looking into senior living.
- Establish a move in procedure for each resident that decides to call The Springs home.
- Build lasting partnerships with professionals around the Bozeman Community.
- Play a key role in the hiring and development of sales staff.
- Internal training or Peers and other employees on how to provide exceptional customer service and the ability to market.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and accompanying monitoring metrics to measure adherence to forecasts.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for The Springs Living
- Creative, independent strategic thinker capable of developing sales strategies; and making it a reality.
- Genuine approach, focused on developing strong relationships based on The Springs Living company shared values.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and effectively communicate the company’s value propositions to key decision makers.
- Exceptionally strong technical skills in planning, forecasting, and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and develop sales personnel.
- Successful history of indirect sales team management, influencing positive outcomes without direct management control.
- Experience in building the infrastructure required to support significant revenue growth.
- Must be tough-minded and able to continually challenge the status quo in a respectful manner in order to help the organization reach the next level of sales performance.
- Successful experience thriving in a fast-moving environment, requiring flexibility and autonomous, self-driven approach.
- Sales experience in the senior living industry or related relationship sales industry preferred.
- Knowledge of the Senior Living and Health Care industry preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.