- 401 NE Evans St, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
The Springs Living is a progressive company looking to add an Instructional Designer to our team. Our purpose is to change in the way people think, feel and experience senior living and to do this we need to focus on more than our residents, but the staff who make a huge impact on our residents’ lives. The Instructional Designer will work with our subject matter experts (SME's) to ensure we have training programs to support our employees internal and external career goals.
The Instructional Designer will also be responsible managing our learning management system to ensure our employees have easy and seamless access to training programs.
The Instructional Designer will primarily involve designing and delivering eLearning courses to educate employees on how to use the systems as it applies to their positions. Working with subject matter experts (SME’s) to identify performance gaps in employee system usage to create or update training materials, partner with the communities to ensure consistency across the company for skills training, and work with other training specialists to develop and deliver training sessions.
- Meet with subject matter experts (SME’s) and senior leaders to identify gaps in training needs of the organization.
- Conduct needs assessment to develop training content focusing on results-based outcome for our communities. Collaborating with the Quality Team to ensure consistency.
- Write learning objective and identify learning strategies to meet desired business results.
- Write eLearning instructional content to be used through LMS system.
- Develop on demand training courses for a variety of learning populations.
- Utilize tools such as Adobe, Articulate, PowerPoint, Prezi and SilkRoad Greenlight to design, deploy and track training curriculum.
- Design instructionally sound, creative and high-quality learning solutions utilizing adult learning principles and methods.
- Perform quality checks to ensure content is error free prior to presentation to management and the SME.
- Remain flexible and perform ad-hoc training responsibilities to adjust to changing business needs.
- Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of all programs and curriculum with predetermined metrics.
- Standardization of project management processes
- Measurements of project success and challenges
- Control of risks, budgets and schedules.
- Continuous Improvements through education and documentation of best practices.
- Work in team environment with shifting deadlines and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Education, Instructional Design, or similar concentration with five (5) years of instructional design experience preferred, including experience designing solutions for a variety of clients, or combination of education and work experience.
- Strong proficiency with an eLearning tool (i.e., Lectora, Captivate, Articulate).
- Work with detailed technical and non-technical content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, project management, and organizational skills.
- Instructional design expertise in a variety of modalities, including e-learning and instructor-led training.
- Proven experience applying adult learning theory and the ability to recognize and adapt to different learning styles.
- Experience conducting needs assessment and job task analysis.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills.
- History of success in roles requiring logical and systematic thinking while managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Comfortable working in a culture of constant change.
- Must be a self-starter, requiring a minimum of direction for completing assignments.
- Must be proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and eLearning authoring tools.
If the idea of joining our dynamic team and being at the forefront of the continued growth of The Springs Livings excites you, please apply today by including your resume with your application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.