Memory Care Caregiver
- 300 Mt Highland Dr, Butte, MT 59701, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living @ Butte.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs at Butte is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide excellent care for our residents who reside in our secure memory care community!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Butte offer competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees and their families have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Food Handlers
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Full-time schedule follow a "4 on 2 off" rotation. On call positions designed to work with your schedule. Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
We are looking to hire for full time, part time and on-call positions!
2:45 pm-11:15 pm or 11:00pm -7:30 AM
For more information please call The Springs @ Butte 406-494-0083
- 17 years of age
- Previous memory care experience desired but not required
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.