- 1641 Veranda Park Dr, Medford, OR 97504, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Are you a LEADER?
Are you a leader who recognizes that your success, the community’s success and the quality of our resident lives depends on how you support your team? At The Springs Living, we believe that the interaction between our direct care staff is where the magic happens. Do you?
The Springs Living is currently seeking an experienced Executive Director for The Springs at Veranda Park. Our setting is unique and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive. The Springs at Veranda Park contains 153 homes on a gated campus for our seniors to spend the best years of their lives, all overseen by the Executive Director.
We hire people with vision, leadership and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents, and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead our team towards excellence and outside-the-box thinking every day.
Successful candidates should consider the following:
- Do you have a high EQ?
- Do you have work experience that demonstrates you can take us to the next level?
- Have you demonstrated a commitment to learning and education?
- Are you organized?
- Are you passionate about serving seniors?
Curious what Executive Directors do? Here are the essential functions of the position:
- Assures compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Assures adherence to community budget.
- Assures a stable staff of optimal quantity and quality, by recruiting, hiring, supervising, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating employees.
- Assures all employees consistently educated and trained, including fulfilling any federal and/or state regulations, through new employee orientation and regular education and training classes.
- Assures service needs of all residents consistently identified, through initial contact, initial screening, and subsequent evaluation processes.
- Assures service needs of all residents consistently addressed, through development and implementation of service plans.
- Assures adherence to all department systems, so that the mission and goals of each department is reached.
- Assures resident, employee, or physical plant problems that arise after usual business hours addressed promptly and effectively, either by being personally available by telephone or pager or by assigning other appropriate staff to be similarly available.
- Assures Director of Operations is regularly informed of facility status and particularly of any significant problems for which guidance is necessary.
- Assures environment for residents in which tenants of assisted living service consistently promoted (choice, homelike, independence, privacy, individuality and dignity).
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in the Senior Housing Industry, prefer multi-level campus experience
- Prior experience managing multiple departments and deadlines
- Ability to pass drug test and criminal background
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.