Dining Services Manager
- 1950 NE 102nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
Welcome to The Springs at Tanasbourne – not your average retirement community. We are a progressive company looking for a Dining Services Manager to add to our Team. Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We realize to accomplish that we require an individual who embraces change and leans into challenges.
We are seeking a dynamic leader who understands that employee engagement and development is the key to our success. The Dining Services Manager will be responsible for the overall hospitality experience of our residents and their guests. We boast high end wine lists, gourmet food, two elegant dining rooms and a fun and lively pub. Our dining rooms are open 7am to 7pm, we serve 500 meals daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner combined. Are you up for the challenge?
- Coach and inspire a team of first-time servers
- Communicate the clear purpose of excellent restaurant service
- Conduct customer service recovery
- Implement systems and processes to improve the dining room experience for staff and residents
- Empathize and understand our residents have specific needs
- Support and drive Employee Development and Engagement
- Demonstrate consistent Performance Management
- Must have a minimum of 2 years dining, restaurant or hotel service experience
- Must have leadership experience
- Flexible schedule
- Experience with POS systems and administrative/computer skills
- Must pass background & drug test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.