- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
Where doing the right thing is always welcome.
At The Springs Living, we strive to create comfortable communities that enhance the lives of our residents and employees. We believe that each of us is an important part of something bigger than ourselves. Together, as a team, we build each other up and support each other daily. Most of us have chosen to work at The Springs Living because it satisfies more than our need for an income, it fulfills our desire to serve others with grace and dignity.
- Facilitates the education and training process for employees through new employee orientation and regular education and training classes, as directed by the Administrator and per company policy and standards.
- Assists in conducting new employee orientation as directed by Administrator or Executive Director.
- Assists in conducting continuing education and training for health services employees and other employees as directed by Director of Health Services and Administrator.
- Ensures all staff training is appropriately documented, current in its tracking and available at all times.
- Keeps accurate and thorough employee attendance records.
- Obtains replacement health services employees in case of absences (when LPN / RSC is unable to do so; if unable to obtain replacement employee, may need to work a shift.
- Must take on call every 3 – 4 weeks in conjunction with the Memory Care Coordinator, Resident Services Coordinator and Staffing Assistants.
- Conducts pre-employment, random and reasonable suspicion drug screening for all employees.
- Perform basic payroll and labor duties, including but not limited to:
- Tracks & approves ETO & Vacation requests.Managing time-card/clock procedures utilizing Time Force.
- Communication with employees concerning payroll & scheduling related issues.
Submitting all required information to the home office according to due dates.
- Communicates with Director of Health Services is regularly informed of community status and particularly of any significant problems for which guidance is necessary in regards to attendance, excessive shift trades, early/late clock-ins, etc.
- Performs reference checks on all new hires.
- Ensures all job postings for Health Services department are current and posted weekly.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Health Services role
- Maintain current CPR/first aid certification
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments and be flexible in meeting business needs.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, residents, employees, and the general public.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule form.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- In interested in and has the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Proficient PC skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Good sense of humor!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.