Director of Health Services
- 1221 28th St W, Billings, MT 59102, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
“The best place for the best people to work.”
One of a kind Assisted Living and Memory Care in Billings, Montana is looking for an exceptional individual to complete our team. The Springs at Grand Park is seeking an RN for our Director of Health Services position. Our setting is unique and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive.
We hire persons with vision, leadership and a passion for “doing it right.” If you want to finally be a part of a company with high ideals and positive spirits, apply today.
1. Performs all responsibilities related to RN delegation of nursing tasks.
2. Conducts continuing education and training for health services employees and other employees as necessary.
3. Assists with initial screening of residents or delegates appropriately.
4. Monitors physician orders/laboratory results and assures correct implementation.
5. Monitors alert charting, especially to assure appropriate employee response to issues and to determine need for RN assessment.
8. Advises health services employees concerning resident health issues, by telephone if not in facility.
9. Assesses residents as necessary, addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual issues.
10. Assists in development of service plans, assuring health service issues, as well as other service issues that potentially impact upon health, effectively addressed.
12. Assures health services employees adhere to all medication room systems (according to HWDIH Guide for Medication Assistants).
- Montana RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Desire to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.