Resident Services Coordinator (LPN or RN)
- 1221 28th St W, Billings, MT 59102, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
“The best place for the best people to work.”
One of a kind Assisted Living and Memory Care in Billings, Montana is looking for an exceptional individual to complete our team. The Springs at Grand Park is seeking an LPN / RN for our Resident Services Coordinator position. Our setting is unique and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive.
As the Resident Services Coordinator, the ideal candidate will:
1. Serve as the primary contact for residents and their families
2. Responsible for monitoring alert charting and communication logs
3. Assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes in care, scheduling of appointments with physicians and other health-related appointments for those we serve.
4. Oversight of service planning
5. Assistance with employee scheduling
6. Assistance with employee recruitment and development
We hire persons with vision, leadership and a passion for “doing it right.” If you want to finally be a part of a company with high ideals and positive spirits, apply today.
- LPN or RN License
- 3-5 years experience
- Senior housing experience a plus
- Ability to pass a background test
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com