Bartender and Server
- 1282 Goodpasture Island Rd, Eugene, OR 97401, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Springs Living is seeking a Dining Room Server for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community in Eugene, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community includes 216 wonderful homes, both apartments and cottages, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a pool and spa, aquaponics gardening, and more.
As Bartender/Server, you are responsible for creating drinks and serving meals promptly and graciously to our residents. Greeting residents and visitors at the table before taking orders or serving. Assist residents with opening packages, and cutting foods as necessary. Bus tables and clean dining room area and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer
- Available early mornings, nights, and weekends (we try our nest to work with your schedule, but flexibility/availability is definitely part of this position)
- Reliable Transportation
- May be asked to work outside on the patio, even in very warm weather
- Food Handler's card required within 30 days of hire
- Previous bartending experience beneficial, but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.