Life Enrichment Assistant
- 14404 SE Webster Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97267, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
We are looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized, and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors. This position is specifically responsible for implementing meaningful and appropriate activities for our residents. Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communications abilities, high standard of ethics and integrity, and creativity in carrying out community activities.
This position is for an independent worker who will take the lead in encouraging resident participation and have sensitivity to the resident's individual needs, as well as be a team player who loves to collaborate.
We are hiring for a Part time position.
- Previous experience in senior housing especially working with cognitively or memory challenged seniors is preferred
- Experience coordinating a Health/Fitness/Wellness program preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.