Resident Services Coordinator
- 4398 Glencoe St NE, Salem, OR 97301, USA
Welcome to the next generation in Senior Living. Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We've taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that make life just a little easier.
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Woods offers (at no charge to employee):
- Acccredited training: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler's
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and career coaching available
- State approved Dementia Care Curriculum (CARES)
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Woods at Willowcreek is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator for our Memory Care community.
This position would be working within our Memory Care environments and is ideal for a person with a blend of experience in senior living and social work.
Our ideal candidate will serve as the primary contact for residents and their families. As the Resident Services Coordinator you are responsible for monitoring alert charting and communication logs, assuring Health Services employees are properly informed of changes in care, scheduling of appointments with physicians and other health-related appointments for those we serve.
Other responsibilities include oversight of service planning, assistance with employee scheduling, and employee recruitment and development.
If you would like to get to know us more, please visit our website at www.thespringsliving.com.
- At least 18 years of age
- Prior experience working in memory care, preferably involving medication administration
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Sincere appreciation for elders and a special place in your heart for memory care.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.