Life Enrichment Coordinator
- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
RELATIONSHIPS - People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
The Springs at Mill Creek is looking for a cheerful, optimistic, organized and motivated person who loves to enrich the lives of seniors and create lasting relationships.
The Life Enrichment Coordinator is critical to the satisfaction of our residents. Necessary characteristics and skills for this position include: presenting a professional appearance, maintaining confidentiality, excellent verbal communications abilities, organized, high standard of ethics and integrity, and creativity in carrying out community activities.
This positions is responsible for preparing and approving special events, field trips, entertainment, and other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Experience in Wellness and Activities programming in a senior housing community including designing and facilitating all aspects of a comprehensive program a plus.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Experience in assisted living, memory care and independent living
- Experience in group fitness instruction or fitness certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.