- 1201 W 10th St, The Dalles, OR 97058, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Mill Creek is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional services for our residents.
The Springs at Mill Creek is looking for the following candidates who posses
- Clear purpose of excellent dining service,
- Warm, Friendly Smile,
- Ability to teach and inspire others,
- Impeccable timeliness and organization skills,
- Vision and creativity,
- A solid background in dining room/restaurant service preferred but not required.
If you have a passion to serve, an interest in senior living, good customer service skills, and seek an excellent career opportunity.
First Job? Explore a career in Senior Housing!
Experienced? Bring your best and grow with us!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Mill Creek offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
At this time, we are accepting applications for the following positions:
- Prior experience with cooking with an emphasis in fine dining preferred
- Senior Housing experience is a plus
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.