Director of Community Relations
- 1221 28th St W, Billings, MT 59102, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs at Grand Park is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
RELATIONSHIPS - People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
As a Director of Community Relations, you can be a resource for seniors and families seeking assisted living, and memory care housing options. You will provide tours in our newly remodeled community to potential residents, follow-up with inquiries, assist seniors to move in to our community, and assist with special events. You will also spend time off-site connecting with partners in the community.
- Senior Housing Experience preferred but not required
- Previous relationship sales experience required
- Basic knowledge of the medical profession/industry
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to have difficult conversations during a stressful time for relatives and loved ones
- Ability to see the big picture for building relationships
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Love working in a team environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: DOE