Construction Project Manager
- 640 NE 3rd St, McMinnville, OR 97128, USA
- Community: Home Office
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We want to move the needle, make it better, and make a difference in the lives of our residents, their families and each other. We spend a significant part of our lives in our “job” so let’s make that time count.
Because our residents deserve the best, you will be held to a high standard for quality and customer service.
This position resides in beautiful downtown McMinnville, Oregon. Project duties will require travel to locations through out Oregon and Montana.
The Project Manager position plans, directs, coordinates and budgets activities concerned with the construction, remodeling and CapEx projects for senior housing. This person participates in the conceptual development of a project and oversees its organization, scheduling, implementation and completion. The project manager writes subcontracts to implement the budget and meet the schedule as approved. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment to complete projects on time, on budget and with top quality. Must be able to mitigate risk by defined work scopes in written form for subcontractors. Must be able to read and understand blue prints of complex projects.
Your duties and responsibilities include protecting the physical assets of the company and communities through
pro-active planning and execution of capitol expenditure and construction projects of various sizes and scope. Some travel throughout Oregon and Montana is required to review projects and meet with partners.
- Bachelor's Degree - Construction Management Preferred
- Must be able to estimate construction costs for multitude of project types. Prefer 5 to 10 years’ history of construction estimating.
- Must understand general construction methods, traditional building standards, materials and installation techniques with the expectation of delivering high construction quality.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to initiate and maintain liaison with owners, community directors and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Confer with site personnel and building partners to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Must be proficient with mechanical, electrical and plumbing system knowledge.
- Standard office functions and duties include typing letters, creating spread sheets and the ability to utilize Microsoft office software.
- Document control Software. Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Possess the ability to interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Maintain ability to lift 75 pounds; to stand or walk throughout the vast majority of work day; and to
frequently push, pull, bend, twist and reach.
- Maintains current and appropriate driver’s license and safe driving record and a reliable vehicle for in-state transportation.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.