- 3800 Carman Dr., Lake Oswego, OR
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs Living is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
Full Time Position / Competitive Wages!
The Springs at Carman Oaks Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care seeks a Housekeeper with the perfect blend of personal warmth and attention to detail for our beautifully designed community.
Responsibilities may include completion of a daily room cleaning schedule and common areas.
We are looking for an individual with good values, a compassionate heart, flexibility, absolute dependability and the drive to make the difference!
At The Springs Living benefits are many: access to a state of the art fitness center, pool and hot tub, wellness coaching and personal training, discounted salon and spa services including massage and facials, access to Providence Express Care Virtual with on-demand doctor visits free of charge to employees and their family members and a 401K plan.
Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, and vision.
We are looking to fill a full-time position.
Additional Job Information:
• Competitive wages with the ability to accrue paid time off
• Supportive and caring work environment
• Work that leaves you feeling proud of your accomplishments
To find out more about The Springs at Carman Oaks visit: www.thespringsliving.com
- Ability to pass a criminal background and drug screening
- A love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized, and helpful
- Some senior housing experience is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.