Line Cook - No Late Nights
- 3800 Carman Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing.
WE NEED YOU TO BE THE DIFFERENCE...
The Springs at Carman Oaks is seeking a Cook for our Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care environments. This beautifully designed community includes a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a full service pub, swimming pool and spa, theater, fresh herb garden, and more.
- Full Time and Part Time positions available
- $350 Sign-on bonus (paid on a schedule)
- Flexible Schedule: 4 on/3 off
- No late nights - out by 8 pm
- Ability to be creative
- TEAM environment
- Predictable work flow
- Commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation
- Timely and efficient work ethic
- Personable, open minded, accountable
- Opportunity for growth
The Springs at Carman Oaks offers competitive wages and benefits. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, and vision. All employees have access to a 401K plan and Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
- Excellent attendance is a must!
- Prior cooking experience with an emphasis in fine dining is preferred
- Senior Housing experience preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and criminal background screening
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Springs is a growing company with a strong culture built on doing the right thing. To find out more about The Springs Living, please visit our website: www.thespringsliving.com.