- Lake Oswego, OR
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living seeks jack-of-all-trades with the perfect blend of personal warmth and technical skills. Responsibilities include light housekeeping, light maintenance, and addressing resident and building problems. Our ideal candidate is flexible, friendly, observant, patient, organized, and enjoys helping with whatever need may arise!
This is a full time position.
- Current Driver's License or CDL as necessary
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical/electrical problems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Previous experience in construction and/or apartment manitenance preferred but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.