- Billings, MT
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs at Grand Park.
Our purpose at The Springs at Grand Park is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE
Gain valuable experience while making a difference every day.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Grand Park offers competitive wages, employee discount programs, great teamwork environment, and wellness coaching available for all staff. Additionally, full-time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan.
We are looking for candidates that can contribute a strong work ethic, commitment to excellence in resident and guest services, with an eye for quality and innovation. If you are a natural Caregiver and possess traits of compassion, creativity, organization and are incredibly reliable, we are interested in meeting you! We are a growing company with high ideals, positive spirits and a commitment to doing it right.
1. Administers or assists residents to administer medications.
2. Measures vital signs and weight.
3. Collects, stores, and assures transportation of specimens for laboratory studies.
4. Communicates with physicians, via fax, visit form and telephone.
5. Implement physician orders.
6. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations.
We seek persons with good values, a compassionate heart, absolute dependability and the drive to make the difference.
For more information on how we do it here, please feel free to visit thespringsliving.com!
· 18 years of age
· Prior experience with Medication Administration, or a Licensed Practical nurse who will work in a medication aid role
· Knowledge of medical terminology
· Love for seniors and willingness to learn
· Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
Position is part time in Memory Care. Hours are from 2p-10p.