- Billings, MT
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
- Administers or assists residents to self administer medications, including oral; sublingual; buccal; topical eye; topical ear; topical nasal; inhaler; nebulizer; topical vaginal; topical rectal; subcutaneous injections (RN delegated task for Medication Technicians); and intramuscular injections (LPNs only) (B-12 only in Montana).
- Administers or assists residents to self administer treatments (if complex, RN delegated task for Medication Assistants).
- Measures vital signs and weight.
- Collects, stores, and assures transport of specimens for laboratory studies.
- Adheres to specified medication room systems (e.g. completing controlled substances count at end of each shift and documentation procedures).
- Communicates with physicians, via fax, visit form and telephone.
- Implements physician orders.
- Documents pertinent information in resident charts and in other specified locations (e.g., alert charting and incident reports).
- Reads Communication Log and Shift Report at beginning of each shift, enters pertinent information in Communication Log and Shift Report by end of each shift.
- Assists in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Observes for and reports resident problems and reports such problems to supervisor.
- Upholds the Springs Living AIMS
- Demonstrated safe working practices
- Maintains a professional image to
- Maintains Confidentiality
Maintains Current CPR
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret charting standards, physician orders, or administrative regulations.
AL & MC regulations knowledge
Ability to prioritize, organize, and delegate assignments
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, electronic, or schedule forms.
Maintain ability to lift 50 pounds, to stand or walk the majority of the work day, and to frequently push, pull, bend, twist, and reach
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.