- Eugene, OR
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Springs Living is seeking a Housekeeper for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community that will be opening late springs/early summer of 2017 in Eugene, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community will include 216 wonderful homes, both apartments and cottages, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a pool and spa, aquaponics gardening, and more.
Responsibilities could include completion of a daily room and/or cottage cleaning schedule, community's common space cleaning, and providing individualized personal care for our treasured residents. We seek persons with good values, a compassionate heart, flexibility, absolute dependability and the drive to make the difference.
Essential functions also include:
- Courteous and professional interactions with residents, families, employees, potential residents/families and outside cf the community.
- Deep cleans residents apartments and common areas.
- Maintains housekeeping carts and closets in a neat and organized fashion.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Lead Housekeeper
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- Our ideal candidate is friendly, observant, flexible, patient, organized, and helpful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.