Calling all Caregivers & CNA's!!
- 7600 SW Vlahos Dr, Wilsonville, OR 97070, USA
Want to work in a great enviorment serving our Seniors? Are you fun, engergetic and looking to be a part of a fantastic team? Come and share in our increditible 'Culture' that is like no other.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. We offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and thoughtful support for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Wilsonville is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
First Job? Explore a career in Health Services
Experienced? Bring your best and grow with us!
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Wilsonville offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- Competitive Wages
- Job Satiscfaction
- Make a difference in the life of senior's
- Empowering you for apportunities of growth and development
Full-time schedules tend to be pretty flexible as you work with your team to develop your schedule. Part time and on-call positions designed to work with your schedule. Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
At this time, we are accepting applications for the following positions:
Full Time Caregivers
- 18 years of age
- Memory care experience prefered
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
- A pre-hire drug screen and criminal background check are required at time of job offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.