Director of Health Services
- Eugene, OR
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
WE DON’T SETTLE NOR SHOULD YOU
The Springs Living is seeking a a Director of Health Services for our brand new Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community that will be opening late springs/early summer of 2017 in Eugene, Oregon. This state of the art, beautifully designed community will include 216 wonderful homes, both apartments and cottages, and include a variety of amenities including restaurant-style dining, a pool and spa, aquaponics gardening, and more.
The Director of Health Services is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of care and services provided to our residents. They plan, coordinate, and manage the care services in accordance with policies, standards of nursing practices and state regulations.
The position assures health services issues of residents, as well as other service issues of residents that potentially impact upon health, are effectively addressed. The RN also has the monumental task of teaching and encouraging our health services staff to perform health service responsibilities effectively and graciously. The Director of Health Services also performs certain duties related to employee health and safety.
- Oregon RN License
- Senior Housing Experience Preferred but not required
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- "Can Do" Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tacked the mundane with the same enthusiasum as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
- Successful employee management experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.