- 1950 NW 192nd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97006, USA
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples' lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
As the Medication Technician you are responsible for administering or assist residents to self administer medications and treatments. Measure vital signs, weight, and remain observant of any problems and report such problem to supervisor. You are also responsible for communicating with physicians, implement physicians orders, report and document pertinent information, and other duties as assigned by the health services supervisor.
The Springs at Tanasbourne is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Tanasbourne offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
• Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler’s
• Awesome e-learning opportunities
• Perkspot discount program
• New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
• State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Full-time schedules tend to be pretty flexible as you work with your team to develop your schedule. Part time and on-call positions designed to work with your schedule. Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
Please apply and visit us online to see what we are all about!
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to pass criminal background and drug test
- Love for seniors and willingness to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.