Wanted: A Different Kind of Line Cook
- Hillsboro, OR
Yes, we are a retirement community. Yes, we are serving fine-dining restaurant food in a high-quality kitchen setting. Help us reach our goals. Read below to see how we’re different.
James Beard Best Chef Semifinalist is hiring Cooks for a full-service, a la carte restaurant serving seasonal & regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Full-time & Part-time positions available.
At The Springs Living communities, we strive to deliver culinary excellence by partnering with farmers, growers and producers who follow ethical and moral practices; by offering healthy menu choices; and by engaging our residents and staff:
· LOCAL, SUSTAINABLE FARMERS
· FAIR TRADE PURVEYORS
· SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD
· POULTRY, BEEF & DAIRY RAISED WITHOUT HORMONES OR ANTIBIOTICS
· CAGE-FREE EGGS
Our purpose at The Springs is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior housing. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance peoples’ lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors. We offer:
· EXCELLENT BENEFITS OUTSIDE THE NORM FOR KITCHEN EMPLOYEES
· AN ENGAGED WORKPLACE WHERE YOUR INPUT MATTERS
· NO LATE NIGHT RESTAURANT HOURS
· COMPETITIVE PAY
- Minimum 1 year “from-scratch” professional cooking experience preferred.
- Culinary Degree or Certificate preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check and drug test.
The Springs Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.