- Tredragon Rd, Mawgan Porth, Newquay TR8, UK
Scarlet is set into the clifftop above Mawgan Porth beach in North Cornwall and is 1 of 2 hotels in the group, Red Hotels. Owned by the same family, they are committed to sustainably offering guests luxurious experiences that don’t cost the earth.
The Scarlet was opened in 2009, a groundbreaking design built to the highest eco standards. Both the interior and exterior design of the Scarlet embraces the building’s stunning cliff top location and reflects its natural environment through the sensuous use of materials and design.
Every phone call is an opportunity to capture guests and explain the importance of unwinding and relaxing in one of Spas. You will manage the diary (we call it Tetris), we will coach you to maximise bookings and this will help to create a strong foundation for our sustainable spa.
Using language carefully, enticing guests with the spa story in a short space of time; starting the relationship on the right foot, ready for the seamless and nurturing experience you will sell to them. We will help you hone your keen eye for detail which, in turn, will assist you to create reports and help with our website accuracy.
Think you’ve got it?
- Similar experience with customer service, client bookings and diary management
- Excellent and personalised guest care and communication skills and a responsive attitude to customer and team feedback
- Strong computer literacy to operate the booking software
- An understanding of a spa guest journey and how to create a seamless experience
- Driven, pro-active approach to work and sales
- An awareness of holistic therapies
- Enthusiasm to take up opportunities
- Reliable, honest, genuine and authentic
- Intuitive, empathetic and flexible
- Positive telephone manner and a desire to go above and beyond for guests, also reflected within email language
- A passion for caring about the environment
You will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Positive, warm, friendly and the ability to build genuine relationships.
- A great, confident and articulate.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Competitive hourly rate plus bonus
- Full time/part time contracts available
- Career progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday per year / 29 after 1 year
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.