Restaurant Manager (Immediate start)
- Tredragon Rd, Mawgan Porth, Newquay TR8, UK
The Scarlet is set into the clifftop above Mawgan Porth beach in North Cornwall and belongs to the group, Red Hotels. Owned by the same family, we are committed to sustainably offering guests luxurious experiences that don’t cost the earth.
Our ethos is to take a truly holistic view, treating each guest as an individual, caring for and nurturing our staff and our environment so that everything we do contributes to the wider wellbeing of our planet, our customers and our team.
As Food Services Manager, you will lead in creating an authentic environment where people want to be. Deliver exceptional service standards through supportive and inspirational leadership, team development and empowerment. Execute a clear, consistent and adaptable operating plan that values each individual's contribution.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the team are nurtured through presence and support
- Support delivery of a seamless F&B Service at all times and in all areas for our guests
- Deliver a professionally informal style of service so guests are hosted and held during each element of their stay
- Support & inspire your team to deliver our unique & genuine experience
- To create, maintain & evolve our unique operating standards across Red Hotels
- Nail the detail. Ensure you succeed in team organisation and admin in a way that works brilliantly
- Deliver team performance by celebrating successes and learning from failures whilst always inspiring growth
- See sunrise & sunset in each business each week. We are a 24hour/7 day business and we need you to work a variety of shifts to suit the business needs
- Forecast business and team requirements
Please note: Please ONLY apply if you have the relevant experience and/or ELIGIBLE to work in the UK.
- 3 years previous supervisory/management experience
- Excellent communication, written and numeracy skills
- Recognised F&B Service qualifications
- Ability to self-direct workload
- Ability to hold to account & take responsibility
- Demonstrable ability to lead by example
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- £29,500 per annum
- Permanent contract up to 40 hours per week, including days, evenings and weekends
- 28 days paid holiday per year (29 after 1 year)
- Discounted services at The Scarlet and Bedruthan
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.