- Tredragon Rd, Newquay TR8, UK
The Scarlet and Bedruthan are set into the clifftop above Mawgan Porth beach in North Cornwall and belong to the group, Red Hotels. Owned by the same family, we are committed to sustainably offering guests luxurious experiences that don’t cost the earth.
Our ethos is to take a truly holistic view, treating each guest as an individual, caring for and nurturing our staff and our environment so that everything we do contributes to the wider wellbeing of our planet, our customers and our team.
As part of our sales and reservations team, you’ll be the first point of contact for guests as they plan and book their holiday, helping them decide when to stay and arrange their perfect experience. As the voice of the Bedruthan and Scarlet brand you’ll easily build rapport and make guests feel welcome from the minute they interact with us.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling telephone and email enquiries and processing bookings
- Maximising revenue and meeting sales targets
- Maintaining accuracy of the hotel bookings system
- Capture and management of guest data
- Effective communication with other hotel departments
- Our Reservations Team operate from 8am to 9pm every day.
- Previous experience in customer service or sales roles, ideally in hotel reservations
- A true passion for offering the best, most memorable guest experience possible
- Positive, warm, friendly and the ability to build genuine relationships
- A great, confident and articulate telephone manner with a passion for sales
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
You’ll be working with our hotel booking system so will need to be highly computer literate and any experience with Hotel Perfect would put your CV on the top of the pile.
We’re looking for an organised self-starter who will contribute to our team goals in a busy, fun and buzzing environment.
- £9.25 per hour
- Permanent contract up to 40 hours per week
- Variety of shifts; weekdays, evening and weekends
- Relocation temporary accommodation available
- Development and training
- Career progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday per year / 29 after 1 year
- Discounts on services and products at Bedruthan and the Scarlet
Many more perks after probation and for long service including a free experience to stay in the hotel with breakfast, lunch, dinner and spa treatments as well as cashback scheme for wellbeing
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.