Human Resources Coordinator
Recognized consecutively for the past 7 years as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, The Richards Group is currently seeking an HR Coordinator to join our growing team! This is a hybrid position with option to work remotely. Qualified candidates must be within driving distance to Brattleboro VT and be willing and able to work in office some days. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual who has strong interpersonal skills and a desire to play a integral role in the employee experience at TRG. $1000 signing bonus!
The Richards Group strives to help all of our employees achieve their professional goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates the diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator is generalist role that performs administrative and technical functions to support the HR Department. This position supports the HR Manager with day-to-day HR responsibilities including recruitment and on-boarding efforts, employee benefit & claims administration, event planning and driving employee connection, record keeping, compliance & supporting various HR Projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Communications or related field. 4 years related HR experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Ability to prioritize work according to business urgency and/or schedules and meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability to organize work processes and documents
- Ability to interact with others in a professional and helpful way
- Ability to be proactive with regard to problem resolution
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to manage own work on multiple projects/tasks concurrently
- Strong team spirit and corporate loyalty
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a busy work environment, to handle stress, and to communicate with competence and kindness under pressure
- Technical Skills and ability to adapt and navigate new software systems
- High level of efficiency using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- 2-4 yrs experience with HR business processes & policies is preferred
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
- The Richards Group is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.