Personal Insurance Team Leader/Supervisor
- 48 Harris Pl, Brattleboro, VT 05301, USA
Recognized consecutively for the past 5 years as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, The Richards Group is currently seeking a Team Leader/Supervisor to join our Personal Lines Department in Brattleboro, VT. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has strong interpersonal skills and a desire to cultivate positive relationships and provide exceptional service. The Richards Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
The Richards Group strives to help all of our employees achieve their professional goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates the diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
In addition to Account Manager responsibilities, the Team Leader/Supervisor provides leadership, guidance, and motivation to a team of dedicated Account Managers and Assistants and is the key contact for all PL related inquiries within assigned Branch location(s).
The primary job responsibilities of the Personal Lines Team Leader/Supervisor are:
Personal Lines Team Leadership:
- Works closely with Department Manager and Team Leaders to implement Personal Lines goals and objectives.
- Understands and supports Department vision, communicates and drives results at Branch level.
- Foster a positive environment and culture that encourages the team to prosper.
- Manages day-to-day operations within the assigned Branch(es).
- Possess a thorough understanding of current products and services offered by the various insurance companies.
- Receive, document, and process all insured’s requests for service and to submit this information to insurance companies.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Active Property and Casualty License.
- Experience using AMS 360 or a similar management system.
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience.
- Must have Integrity; A positive attitude; Highly professional; Reliable; Focused; Detailed; Efficient; Must be a Team player and highly self-motivated.
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Ability to lead and make independent decisions.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and follow through.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Highly accurate and efficient computer skills.
- Please note that due to COVID-19 the majority of The Richards Group staff are working from home and this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
- The Richards Group is committed to inclusiveness, equity, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.