Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino Aberdeen,
Are you a natural foodie, and you have always found yourself in your element in a kitchen? Grosvenor Casino is looking for a Head Chef to bring together all the ingredients for culinary success in our Casino. We would like our Head Chef to lead the way in creating a venue of choice by delivering tasty, homely food through leadership of the kitchen brigade. We love new ideas for revenue generation, profitability and challenge the status quo!
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino management team
- Recruit, train, develop and retain chefs and kitchen personnel; creates plans for the team by agreed objectives and goals in appraisals and reviews
- Responsible for stock control and achieving business GP margins
- Schedules and organizes regular menu taste panels for the FOH team
- Manages and meets the expectations of the NSF, EHO and relevant audits
- Review of menus and feedback to the FB team in head office
- All menus are delivered to brand standards and menu specification
- Manages expectations behind the pass as well as in the outlets, driving customer and employee engagement.
- Must be at least an experienced Sous Chef, or existing Head Chef, must be willing to work night shift and weekends, must be flexibile and have skills in developing a Team
35 hour contract