This is a fantastic opportunity to come and be a part of Mecca in one of our venues.
As you will know Mecca is a leading operator of bingo clubs in the UK and our venues offer amazing great-value food, drink and live entertainment.
Join us now for the chance to be part of an amazing team and be responsible for providing our customers with a memorable experience!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid breaks
- Industry-leading Employee Rewards platform. Enjoy savings on travel, restaurants, shopping and more!
- 50% discount across food and soft drinks to enjoy with up to three friends (across Grosvenor too!)
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to in-venue Mental Health First Aiders
- Opportunity to complete a funded Apprenticeship
- Uniform provided
Mecca Bingo Acocks Green
For this role we are specifically after someone with experience in Food & Beverage.
Our Team Leaders are trained to be able to perform all the roles necessary to look after our wonderful Mecca customers. We are looking for fun, adaptable, caring and hardworking people to join our team. We want cheeky, chatty, genuine people to work in our clubs who are committed to providing service that makes people feel so welcome it’s like being part of the family.
Your adaptability will mean than you can get along with different people and work across all sections of the venue. You like to work hard and enjoy listening to our customers to find ways you can make their visit special. You are friendly with a smile that’s always on and committed to making our venues a place for fun and excitement.
As Team Leader, you will be responsible for making sure that we stay on track, leading the team and making sure our customers have a great time. You will be a confident communicator and able to engage the team to agree priorities and share success.
You will be a natural fit for our STARS values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions and the behaviors that help bring excitement and entertainment to the customers and communities we serve.
- Your attitude is more important than experience, we are looking for people who love looking after customers, are fun, adaptable, caring and hardworking who will fit into a cheeky chatty environment.
- Good communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A smile for everyone
Includes Evening & Weekend work.