Casino Dealer - Training Academy
Grosvenor Casino Pier Nine Brighton is the premier leisure, entertainment and gaming destination in Brighton. Bringing a sense of style and sociability without the membership fees. This new kind of "third place" is entirely inclusive and proud to be rooted in Brighton’s community.
Find out all about our unique venue by visiting pierninebrighton.com
BrightOn your doorstep. BrightOn it 24/7. Committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
The Casino industry is different, there’s nothing really like it, and its one that many of our team love to work in. It really is a million miles from a boring 9-5. Dealing is a licensed, responsible position and the job comes with many great benefits including tips. Applicants will need to be flexible with the shifts you work, as we are open 24hrs and shifts will range from afternoon, evenings and into the night, both weekdays and weekends.
- Ever thought what it would be like on the other side of the Roulette Table?
- Ever wondered how the Croupier adds up the best so fast?
- Ever fancied a job, where the skills are in demand, the world over?
Look no further, we have just the job you've been looking for!
We are looking for applicants to join our team of STARS at Pier Nine as a Trainee Dealer! We rely on you to help deliver our promise to excite and entertain! If you have the right attitude, are willing to learn, be professional, stay calm when the pressure builds and can deliver excellent service to our customers and members, then get in touch, we will do the legwork! We will even support and pay for your license application with the Gaming Commission.
💰💰 What’s more you will get a £250 bonus after you have been with the team for 3 months and a further £750 3 months later!! 💰💰
Casino Dealer Gaming Academy
This 5 week intensive programme is aimed at equipping you with the skills to deliver our core Casino Games. We will Teach you the skills, tricks and techniques to deliver a secure, well managed and experience lead game of Roulette, Blackjack or Three Card Poker.
- Starting contract is 32 hours per week (8 hours across 4 days)
- Full pay and training will be provided.
- Offering a mixture of afternoons, evenings and weekends, you will see all hours of Casino Life.
- Delivering the technical & mathematical skills, delivered by our expert team of trainers.
- Understand the games, payouts and what our customers needs are.
The Gaming Academy will take place from Monday 3rd April, so applicants will need to be available for the full 32 hours from this date.
- A fantastic personality
- A passion for delivery great customer experiences
- Numerical ability; able to calculate mentally and very quickly. We will help you practice.
- Any gaming or customer facing experience would be a bonus!
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
💰 Starting Salary is £10.70 per hour (£22,256 per year - based on 40hr contract)
💷 Share of all TIPS
As your skills grow, so will your pay! We will regularly assess you and enhance your pay, as you progress through our Dealer grades.
💷 Overnight Premium rate - £1 extra per hour
🎁 Rewards and benefits platform
🍕 🍻 50% staff discount
⌛ 40hr working week (or Part-Time working if desired)
☕ Paid Breaks
🎰 Industry leading training
💼 Enviable Career advancement opportunities
🏖 A spectacular place to work, right by the seaside
👬 An amazing set of colleagues, who will become friends for life!!