Experienced Casino Inspector (CADS)
- 9 Grand Jct Rd, Brighton BN1 1PP, UK
💰💰 NEWS JUST IN 💰💰
Applicants with experience will now receive a £1000* new starter bonus for joining. What better way to start your career with Pier Nine?
£11.59 per hour - £24,107 per year - based upon a 40hr contract.
Skills will be assessed at Table Test where the appropriate level will be applied.
All roles are inclusive of tips and £1 per hour premium rate, for all hours worked between 12am-8am.
Applicants must have right to work in the UK.
This role is for experienced Casino Dealers only.
If you have not worked as a Casino Dealer, you will not be considered for this role.
Pier Nine is Brighton’s Premier leisure, entertainment and gaming destination you and your friends can make your own. Bringing a sense of style and sociability without the membership fees. This new kind of "third place" is entirely inclusive and proud to be rooted in Brighton’s community.
Find out all about our unique venue by visiting pierninebrighton.com
BrightOn your doorstep. BrightOn it 24/7. Committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As a Customer and Dealer Support you are expected to ensure the Gaming Tables are run effectively and the customer experience is enjoyable and welcoming.
You are expected to support the Dealer in the day to day running of a Casino game.
You are expected to keep the gaming floor engaged, interactive as well as meeting safer gambling objectives and even managing the pit from time to time.
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in the Gaming Area
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino team
- Supports the dealers to ensure the gaming tables are run effectively
- Connects with first time customers, explaining how the games are run
- Supervise the action on the Gaming Tables
- Fully conversant in gaming operations with experience of working as a senior dealer
- Holds a current PFL licence, issued by the Gaming Commission
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
💰 Starting Salary is £11.59 per hour (£24,107 per year - based on 40hr contract)
💷 Share of all TIPS
💷 Overnight Premium rate - £1 extra per hour
🎁 Rewards and benefits platform
🍕 🍻 50% staff discount
⌛ 40hr working week (or Part-Time working if desired)
☕ Paid Breaks
🎰 Industry leading training
💼 Enviable Career advancement opportunities
🏖 A spectacular place to work, right by the seaside
👬 An amazing set of colleagues, who will become friends for life!!