Experienced Casino Dealer/Croupier
- 9 Grand Jct Rd, Brighton BN1 1PP, UK
💰💰 NEWS JUST IN 💰💰
Applicants with experience will now receive a £1000* new starter bonus for joining. What better way to start your career with Pier Nine?
Starting rate is £10.85 per hour (£22,568, based on a 40hr contract)
- Additional pay rates for:
- Senior Dealer
- Dealer / Inspector
Skills will be assessed at Table Test where the appropriate level will be applied.
All roles are inclusive of tips and £1 per hour premium rate, for all hours worked between 12am-8am.
Applicants must have right to work in the UK.
This role is for experienced Casino Dealers only.
If you have not worked as a Casino Dealer, you will not be considered for this role.
Pier Nine is Brighton’s Premier leisure, entertainment and gaming destination you and your friends can make your own. Bringing a sense of style and sociability without the membership fees. This new kind of "third place" is entirely inclusive and proud to be rooted in Brighton’s community.
Find out all about our unique venue by visiting pierninebrighton.com
BrightOn your doorstep. BrightOn it 24/7. Committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Would you like to join our team of STARS at Grosvenor Casino as a Dealer? We rely on you to help deliver our promise to excite and entertain! If you have the right attitude, are willing to learn, be professional, stay calm when the pressure builds and can deliver unobtrusive service to our discerning customers and members get in touch, we will do the legwork!
Applicants must hold a valid PFL issued by the UK Gambling Commission
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in gaming
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino team
- Understand the games, payouts and who are our high value members
- Connects with first time customers, explaining how the games are run
- Follows guidance from the CADS, gaming supervisor and/or Pit boss to meet table demand and deliver fantastic service on the gaming floor
- Take part in the daily safe count ritual
- A fantastic personality
- Numerical ability; able to calculate mentally and very quickly. We will help you practice.
- Any gaming or customer facing experience would be a bonus!
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
What YOU get:
💰 Starting Salary is £10.85 per hour (£22,568 per year - based on 40hr contract)
- If you have more experience, rates will be higher!
💷 Share of all TIPS
💷 Overnight Premium rate - £1 extra per hour
🎁 Rewards and benefits platform
🍕 🍻 50% staff discount
⌛ 40hr working week (or Part-Time working if desired)
☕ Paid Breaks
🎰 Industry leading training
💼 Enviable Career advancement opportunities
🏖 A spectacular place to work, right by the seaside
👬 An amazing set of colleagues, who will become friends for life!!
*New starter bonus is subject to conditions.