- Promenade, Blackpool, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As an Operations Manager Hosting your role will be to support your General Manager in maximising performance in all areas of your casino, but with specific accountability for the Hosting Team. This team will report to you and you will make the difference by inspiring, motivating and leading them to deliver high quality exciting and entertaining experiences to your customers.
You will support your General Manager in developing and implementing a business plan that delivers success for your stakeholders; the customer, the employee, the shareholder, the local community and the regulator.
- Be responsible for providing an excellent product and customer experience through all hosting activities in the Casino whilst upholding the principles of safer gambling.
- Support the Management Team in driving the performance of the casino measured against a balanced scorecard of targets covering finance, customer service, and team metrics.
- Champion and role model our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Help to build a highly capable management team who are fanatical about safer gambling, customer excellence and a quality product.
- Assist the recruitment and development of a strong team of multi skilled employees ensuring they deliver the Grosvenor brand experience across gaming, leisure and food and beverage
- Proactively drive sales and control margin and costs to drive casino profitability
- Ensure your casino proactively complies with all regulation, particularly the Gaming Commission licensing requirements, and that you are a champion for safer gambling
- PML license holder experienced in delivering excellent customer service in hosting activities, reception, F&B etc.
- Experience of leading a team within a service driven environment
- Experience of managing change and building a positive culture
- (Preferred) Previous experience of implementing large scale or effectively personalised promotional events
- (Preferred) Previous experience of managing / directing a customer orientated retail business to a wide range of customers including VIPs and regular visitors
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Excellent leader / communicator, also able to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound commercial and financial acumen
- Comfortable with change and ability to steer and execute business initiatives
- Values and personally demonstrates behaviours that support and encourages inclusion and diversity.