- The Sandcastle, Blackpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As a Receptionist you will be the face of our business, greeting and entertaining our customers in a way that makes them feel welcomed and cared for. Your passion for people will be applied to the role to create a memorable and entertaining experience. You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to create a fun and engaging atmosphere exceeding our guests expectations.
• Welcome customers warmly into the business
• Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
• Checking personal identification and registering new members
• Sign up customers to the clubs loyalty programme
• Complying with relevant compliance and security procedures
• Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service
• Deliver an excellent customer experience
• Engage and support the G one process
• Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety and safer gambling
• Immaculate operational standards in all areas of food beverage and reception
Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
• Experience in a customer facing role
•(Preferred) Previous experience working in a multifaceted role
• Fanatical about delivering customer experience
• Ability to collaborate with the wider business
• Sound communication skills
• Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
• Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
Must be 18 or over to apply
Rate of pay is £9.50 per hour and gaming tips. A premium rate of £1 per hour will be paid between Midnight and 8am.
Rank Rewards - Discounts on big brands
Social events throughout the year including Christmas Party & STARS Annual awards ceremony.