Electronic Gaming Host
- 48 Westover Road, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Grosvenor Casino, Bournemouth
As an Electronic Gaming Host you will be the face of our business, greeting and looking after our electronic gaming customers in a way that makes them feel welcomed and cared for. Your passion for people will be applied to the role to create a memorable and entertaining experience.
You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to create a fun and engaging atmosphere exceeding our guests expectations.
- Get to know your regular customers and their playing style and preferences, ensuring you tailor the experience to their needs
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service across leisure, food and beverage
- Ensure you keep your customers informed of the latest developments in electronic gaming and in our on line offer, with the intention of them becoming members of Grosvenor on line.
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety and always promote ad champion safer gambling
Benefits of working for us:
- Share of tips
- Premium pay allowance after midnight
- Paid breaks
- 4 weekly pay
- Monthly Star awards
- Complimentary meal for 2 on your birthday
- 50% off team food in all Rank venues
- On the spot rewards for a job well done
- Yearly Team award ceremony