- Margate Rd, Broadstairs, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, Thanet
Customer Service The role holder will responsible for:
· With the rest of the Pit Team assist those customer that wish to play to actually be seated at a table i.e. driving table occupancy.
· Adopting and implement the agreed customer service standards of the organisation. · Engaging with customers, build relationships, listen to their views.
· Treating customers with respect, recognising the customers as individuals and anticipate their needs.
· Resolving issues and disputes in a fair and equitable manor by using all available information, reaching decisions that treat customers consistently and fairly.
· Having an in-depth knowledge of customer activity on both slot machines and Electronic Roulette by regularly communicating with the EGT.
· Ensuring the maximum provision of Gaming Tables based on the number of staff provided and assisting those customer requiring help to play the games in comfort and with confidence.
· Always asking the customer for their Play Points card and actively encourage the customer to use the card.
· Advising and assisting customers in understanding how the Play Point loyalty system works so that the customer is able to make the most of their experience at the casino.
Excellent customer service skills and the ability to deal with a number a range demands. ·
Committed to creating and running a team of gaming employees who feel appreciated for their contribution.
Successful applicant will be friendly and proactive. Experience in customer service would be an advantage but not mandatory. Willingness to do a great job more important. Able to demonstrate a good understanding of PC's and electronic tablets is required.
Would suit an experienced CAD/Gaming Inspector