F&B Manager £27.5k
- Promenade, Blackpool, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Do you have an affinity for wine and food pairings, exquisite cocktails and creating an upbeat ambience in your bar and restaurant? Welcome to Grosvenor Casino wo are looking for a Food and Beverage Manager.
You will be very inclusive, working with a multigenerational workforce, motivating them to be service oriented, customer focused and sales fixated! We would like you to take the lead in organizing entertainment, run parties, look after any meetings and events through a positive work culture. Who knows, one day you could be running the whole casino!
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in all areas
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino management team
- Uses apt recruitment tools to hire the best, challenges team positively to retain the existing talent and drives a culture of coaching and development
- Manages liquor margins, and supports head chef to deliver food margins
- Creates a process for stock control, rotation and runs timely promotions to move any slow products.
- Leads by example on the floor, delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Protects the premises and personal license through security and compliance to all regulation
- Conducts regular inhouse training, including (wine/spirit) training alongside the chef’s menu tasting
- Accountable for business hours to strictly adhered to through effective rostering.
- Creates a calendar of events for the casino, with the assistance of the hosting managers.
- Track record of delivering sales and profitability through career.
- Personal licence holder
- Degree/HND in hospitality
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.