Casino Dealer - Training School
- 9 Grand Jct Rd, Brighton BN1 1PP, UK
Pier Nine is Brighton’s new leisure, entertainment and gaming destination you and your friends can make your own. Bringing a sense of style and sociability without the membership fees. This new kind of "third place" is entirely inclusive and proud to be rooted in Brighton’s community.
Pier Nine offers three floors of bars and eateries, a classic casino, retro and digital gaming, all housed in a former Art Deco cinema with stunning views of the seafront. Meet. Play. Game. Eat. Drink. Watch. Share. Work. Chill
A part of Grosvenor Casinos, the leading Casino operator in the UK, our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
BrightOn your doorstep. BrightOn it 24/7. Committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Would you like to join our team of STARS at Pier Nine as a Trainee Dealer? We rely on you to help deliver our promise to excite and entertain! If you have the right attitude, are willing to learn, be professional, stay calm when the pressure builds and can deliver excellent service to our customers and members, then get in touch, we will do the legwork! We will even support and pay for your license application with the Gaming Commission.
Casino Dealer Gaming Academy
This 5 week intensive programme is aimed at equipping you with the skills to deliver our core Casino Games, to our customers. Teaching you the skills, tricks and techniques to deliver a secure, well managed and experience lead game of Roulette, Blackjack or Three Card Poker.
- Starting contract is 32 hours per week (8 hours across 4 days)
- Full pay and training will be provided.
- Offering a mixture of afternoons, evenings and weekends, you will see all hours of Casino Life.
- Delivering the technical & mathematical skills, delivered by our expert team of trainers.
- Understand the games, payouts and what our customers needs are.
The Gaming Academy will take place from Monday 1st November, so applicants will need to be available for the full 32 hours from this date.
- A fantastic personality
- Numerical ability; able to calculate mentally and very quickly. We will help you practice.
- Any gaming or customer facing experience would be a bonus!
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
Starting salary is £9.61 per hour. As your skills and experience build, higher rates of pay will be applied.
All Team Members receive a share of tips.