Customer Verification Administrator
- Ground Floor, Standard Chartered,, Tower, Ebene,, Mauritius
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive.
We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering.
By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you’ll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
Rank Group are looking for Customer Verifications Administrator's to join our Verification Team In our Mauritius Office.
As a Customer Verifications Administrator, you'll be responsible for researching and publishing data via Open Source to create a rounded view of individual customer’s background to support regular reviews of business relationships.
You will be responsible for ensuring your report provides relevant data to ensure that the Customer Verification Analysts can then build a quality risk assessment based on Safer Gambling, Affordability and Money Laundering risk factors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Research and publish detailed OSINT information along with reports from 3rd party suppliers as needed for the Customer Verification Team Leader, Customer Verification Team Analysts and stakeholders
- Ensure OSINT information is published in a detailed, accurate and thorough manner
- Ensure data is published in a timely manner
- Support the Customer Verifications Team Leader and Customer Verifications Analysts in matters relating to safer gambling, affordability and anti-money laundering
- Utilise Open Source and 3rd party platforms to analyse individual customers background to support regular management review of business relationships
- Identify customers whose OSINT information combined with player data may give rise to concern that they have problem gambling, affordability or money laundering concerns
- Liaise and consult with the Customer Verifications Team Leader and Customer Verification Team Analysts regarding individual cases and higher risk customers
- Consult and liaise with colleagues to ensure best practice across the team
- Collaborate with digital and retail stakeholders and HVC team as required for high value or cross-channel customers
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and requirements within the gambling industry
- Able to effectively manage time in a high caseload environment, prioritise accordingly and deliver in a timely manner
- Has strong report-writing, verbal communication, data entry and comprehensive record keeping ability
- Show Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have good analytical skills with an aptitude for investigation.
- Ability to show Initiative, ingenuity and an inquisitive nature, with good perception and awareness for recognising and identifying red flags or promising lines of investigation.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good working knowledge of OSINT tools available
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of the gaming industry is desirable