Team Member £9.91ph (Full time & Part time)
- Skimpot Rd, Luton LU5, UK
Mecca is a leading operator of bingo clubs in the UK and our venues offer great-value food, drink and live entertainment. We aim to provide exciting gaming experiences for our customers in a safe and fun environment.
We know how valuable the right people are so once you have joined the team we want you to stay. We have a clear career path and great training to help you reach your potential and stay with us to build an exciting career in entertainment.
You are the first point of contact – enthusiastically welcoming customers into our venues. Naturally promoting our exceptional gaming, entertainment, food, drink and digital experiences to our customers. Interacting with customers, answering questions and creating a sense of ‘fun, entertainment and excitement’, whilst ensuring that we put Safer Gambling and the care of our customers at the heart of what we do.
- Confident to sell and demonstrate products and experiences, understanding the needs of the customers, selling and promoting relevant products to them.
- Confident to recommend and promote food and drink.
- Enthusiastically engaging new and regular customers to all our products, explaining concepts, the food and drink options and entertainment experiences.
- Providing expertise and guidance for all, problem solving and taking ownership of any customer concerns.
- Proactively engaging with the events and entertainment schedule, making customers aware of exciting events in advance.
- Fun, friendly and entertaining - introduce a star-like personality to our venue whilst being professional and delivering the best service to customers.
- Listening to customers opinions, suggestions and feedback - contributing to the continuous improvement of our entertainment.
- Generating innovative entertainment ideas that will appeal to our existing and new customers.
- Being fully aware of the 3 Licensing Objectives to protect customers and the business.
Keeping our customers safe from the potential harms of gambling in line with the Gambling Commission’s licensing conditions and codes of practice. (LCCP).
- Your attitude is more important than experience, we are looking for people who love looking after customers, are fun, adaptable, caring and hardworking who will fit into a cheeky chatty environment.
- Good communication skills
- A smile for everyone