- Ground Floor, Standard Chartered Tower, Lot 19, Cybercity, Ebene 72201, Mauritius
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive. We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you’ll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
As a Chat Host for Rank Interactive you will provide a memorable, first-class entertainment experience for all our valued Players. You will carry out one of the most energetic roles within the team, creating the spark that gets our Players motivated to have a great time on site! Your fun and engaging conversation will both inform and educate, injecting life into our Chat rooms.
Chat Hosts are the first point of contact – welcoming players, running quizzes and games, dealing with player questions; whilst at the same time creating a sense of ‘community’ within our rooms.
- Fun, friendly and entertaining - introduce personality to our chat rooms whilst being professional and delivering a best-in-class service to Players
- Host promotions, quizzes and chat games, in line with promotional schedules
- Engage new Players to the site, explain games, answer questions and ensure a welcoming environment
- Deliver highly interactive, focused chat that caters for a wide range of audience demographics
- Work closely and take direction to deliver stimulating on-site content that ensures peak performance
- Listen to Player opinions, suggestions and feedback - contribute to continuous improvement of our entertainment delivery
- Ensure the site Terms and Conditions are followed by all Players
- Deliver successful chat room promotions – increasing awareness and participation
- Generate innovative entertainment ideas that will appeal to our audiences
- Provide expertise and guidance for all on-site product related information
- Knowledge of bingo, on-line gaming/chatting and social media
- Experience of working in a customer environment
- Excellent typing, spelling and grammatical skills
- Computer literate (email, Word, Excel, Internet, etc.)
Hours of Work: Monday to Sunday; 5 days out of 7 on shifts not exceeding 9 hours between 18:00-18:00