- Lot 19, Ground Floor, Standard Chartered Tower, Ebene, Quatre Bornes, Cyber City, Mauritius
The Rank Group are known through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
Our Customer Solutions Hub is based in the heart of Sheffield, with beautiful views of Victoria Quays and easy access to the town centre. We’re proud of the environment we’ve created and unlike other Contact Centres, we offer a culture of learning, development and fun.
As a Customer Champion, you will be the first point of contact and you will use precise communication skills to answer incoming interactions and handle customers’ requests, complaints and other general information questions. You will also use your investigation skills to resolve customer enquiries within the established SLAs.
• Resolve customer enquiries by telephone, email or chat with a positive and service-oriented attitude
• Ensure responses are delivered to customers within agreed timescales
• Evaluate the nature of customers’ enquiry accurately and determine the appropriate action to be taken
• Analyse and interpret information given by the customer precisely
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and positive interactions with customers
• Ensure customer enquiries are clearly communicated to relevant Departments / third parties as per set procedure
• Follow through on customer cases
• Interact with inter-departments in a positive and service-oriented manner
• Apply systematic and logical thinking to solve complex issues
• Respect the confidential or sensitive nature of customer enquiries
• Be up to date with internal procedures, products, and current promotions
• Ensure to have intuitive understanding of systems tools
• Carry out administrative work and ensure correct information is displayed on all documents
• Very good written and oral communication skills in English is a must.
• Comfortable to deal with inbound and outbound enquiries
• Good Telephone etiquettes
• Very good Listening and Problem-Solving Skills
• Organization Skills • Ability to retain information effectively
• Ability to adopt a rational approach to customer cases
• Reporting Skills
• Be service oriented
• Ability to maintain workflow on multiple ongoing tasks with attention to detail and ability to prioritize
• Previous experience in Customer service will be a definite advantage
• Good mastery of Microsoft office tools
In return, you’ll go through our Customer Champion training, where you’ll learn how to become a fully-fledged Customer Champion, you’ll be part of an incredible culture, which offers fun, learning and development and you’ll get to work for one of the biggest brands in Entertainment and Gaming.
If you’d be interested in joining the Rank family, please get in touch and we can talk through the options available to you.
Hours of Work: Monday to Sunday; 5 days out of 7 on shifts not exceeding 9 hours between 18:00-18:00