- Promenade, Blackpool, UK
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that’s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with NVI protocol.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Obtain and document information from the insurance company as needed.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the next day’s appointments.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of any delays.
- Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials.