Head Chef ( 28 - 35k )
- Promenade, Blackpool, UK
Grosvenor Casino Blackpool is looking for an experienced Head Chef ready to take on the challenge of re launching our brand new restaurant.
A 1 million pound investment will start Jan 2022 to fully re brand and re launch the site with an emphasis on fresh, quality food.
You will work along side Grosvenor’s new executive chef, who built his career working Gordon Ramsey, Michel Roux and Raymond Blanc's kitchens, to develop a new and exciting menu.
Expect competitive pay rates, a strong reward scheme, great potential to develop and expand your career and the freedom to create and present your own work, whilst developing our passionate kitchen team.
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Grosvenor is going through a company wide transformation for the future, so if you are wanting to progress and build a career with the UK's largest operator, now is the time. As a Head Chef you will have acsess to all of our development programs and a direct career pathway that can take you all the way to General Manager of your very own club, or a strategic regional role within the business.
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino management team
- Recruit, train, develop and retain chefs and kitchen personnel; creates plans for the team by agreed objectives and goals in appraisals and reviews
- Responsible for stock control and achieving business GP margins
- Schedules and organizes regular menu taste panels for the FOH team
- Manage and meets the expectations of the NSF, EHO and relevant audits
- Review of menus and feedback to the FB team in head office
- All menus are delivered to exceptional standards
- Manage expectations behind the pass as well as in the outlets, driving customer and employee engagement.
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Head Chef in a reputed restaurant.
- Advanced level certification in food safety, preferably at level 3 or higher
Full time contract offered
Free Staff Meals for kitchen team
Friends and Family discounts
Discounts off high street brands
£500 refer a friend reward ( pass 3 months probation )
Full uniform provided ( Including all chef whites )